Learning and Unlearning
A site I often read is Joyful Jubilant Learning.
Last month they ran a great post called 7 Wonders of Joyful Jubilant Learning,
Listen, Laugh, Learn, Link, Love, Live, and Leap to Wonder
- Listen — welcome new ideas and every teacher, listening fully opened
- Laugh — with the positive and uplifting joy others are ready to give you
- Learn — with childlike curiosity and in a collaboratively jubilant way
- Link — use others’ lessons learned as a springboard for your own, sharing your knowledge freely
- Love — tap into your passion for learning, and be of loving heart in your new bonds with others
- Live — be a shining example of the Lifelong Learner; “Be the learner you want to see in the world”
- Leap — to a new experience, stretching past the familiar, accepting leaps of higher intuition.
Allow learning to transform you, and to bring you to Wonder.
I thought this was a great inspirational idea and throw it out there for everyone to ponder!